Wednesday, October 29, 2014

What the heck happened to Halloween?

I know there are those out there with genuine food allergies this Halloween season, so please take this as being a very tongue in cheek reflection as to what Halloween has morphed into... an overly PC fearful, nut fearing, Elsa ridden (I love Frozen, don't get me wrong) over-thunk Holiday that has just become sucked free of the joy from my childhood.
I just want to be 8 again, dressed as Wonder Woman, approach the door and say 'Pardon me, but may I partake of your fine stash of sweets so that I may go home and jump up and down on the bed all night and cost my parents hundreds of dollars in dental care, oh, and give me the one that is peanut flavored with nuts in it and not wrapped, I just want to see my mother's head spin off her shoulders.'


No comments:

Post a Comment